Uniform Description (For Cambridge System):
Grade VII – X:
- Boys: Khaki pants, white shirt, khaki cap
- Girls: Khaki shirt, white shalwar, white scarf (with brown hood)
- Prescribed Brown jacket for Boys and Girls (In winter)
- Brown Socks
- Brown shoes (stick on i.e. without laces)
- AIMS prescribed shoes are brown and stick on (without laces).
Level I-VIII / O’Levels (Academic & Hifz Sections):
- Boys: Grey pants, white shirt with grey collar, Grey cap
- Girls: White shirt with Grey collar and strips, white shalwar, white scarf (with Grey hood)
- Prescribed Grey coat for Boys and Girls (in Winter)
- Black Socks
- Black shoes (stick on i.e. without laces)
- AIMS prescribed shoes are black and stick on (without laces).
Pre-Nursery / Nursery / Kindergarten:
- Boys: Grey pants, Checked shirt (with Grey collar), Grey cap.
- Girls: Checked Shirt (with White collar and Grey strip), white shalwar, white scarf (with Grey hood)
- School uniform is available at Ghani’s (Tariq Road Outlet).
- Chances of incidents increase when students wear shoes with laces. The Best Shoe Company’s school shoes are available at Bahadurabad, Pakistan Chowk and Saddar.
- Faded out or under sized uniforms are strictly prohibited.
- Girls MUST wear scarf full time. Boys should wear only AIMS prescribed caps full time.